LOCATION: Framingham, MA and surrounding areas
The Solar Site Supervisor will manage and oversee commercial solar installations in Massachusetts from July through December 2019. The ideal candidate will have a background managing teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget, with minimal disruption to customers. This contract role will be capable and experienced in managing sub-contractors, inspectors and equipment vendors, and will ensure all work is done to Independence Solar’s high-quality standards.
- Material Delivery & Security
- Sub-Contractor Oversight
- Compliance with Codes
- Compliance with Independence Solar Installation Guidelines
- Reporting to Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in construction and project management
- Experience in solar or electrical work
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to work independently on multiple projects & travel to job sites in New England
- Excellent communications skills for interaction with customers, vendors, and management
Why You Should Work With Us
Independence Solar develops and installs turnkey commercial solar energy projects. Our team has managed the development of over $200 million of solar projects, including the largest rooftop solar array (9 MW) in North America, covering over 1 million square feet at the Gloucester Marine Terminal in NJ. We manage all aspects of the solar development process – from feasibility analysis to capital sourcing; from design-build construction to ongoing operations – giving our clients more confidence in their solar energy investments.
With offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England, our firm has specialized in the emerging solar markets in the Northeast US since our founding in 2007. Independence Solar’s mission is to be a trusted partner to our clients. Our goal is to install more than just a high-quality solar project – but to deliver profits and peace of mind.
Apply For This Role: